QDC TECHNOLOGIES, PT
- Sound management and finance experience preferably in a construction or telecommunications organization.
- Previous general & operational management in a similar industry or organization.
- Thorough understanding of project compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of country regulatory and licensing requirements in relation to project execution activities.
- Advanced skills and understanding of project management tools, accounting systems and current MS Office products particularly Excel.
- Male/ 35 years old
- S1/Bachelor in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience in transmission lines and substations (PLN Project).
- Have good knowledge telecommunication/electrical engineering
- Highly developed leadership and motivation skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Solid public personae and ability to confidently represent the company
- Demonstrated high levels of oral and written communication skills.
- Responsible, honest, high motivate, active and challenging person
Send your CV to our email email@example.com
Write the subject “CME MANAGER”
Note: interview will be conducted in South Jakarta.