Qdc Technologies is a fast growing and a leading engineering company focusing on telecommunication and power infrastructure projects. Our customers are most of telecommunication operators, PLN and private companies. We are currently engaged in several projects at various regions in Indonesia, and are planning to start new projects in several area of Indonesia. To support company’s business expansion, we are currently in need of strong and passionate professionals to be part of our team as :
PROJECT MANAGER OSP/ FO (Fiber Optic)
Code : PMA
- Minimum of 10 years experience as Project Manager preferably in the OSP or FO project
- S1/Bachelor preferable in Telco, Electrical and Civil Engineering
- Having wide-range network/ relationship in Telecommunication Company.
- Having experience at the same position in construction company.
- Excellent presentation skill
- Have flexible & nice personality
- Persuasion skill
- Negotiation skill & Demonstrated high levels of oral and written communication skills.
- Good leadership skill
- Ability to build good relationship with customers / clients
- Ability to motivate team in achieving target
- Good knowledge of project control methodologies and techniques.
- Working knowledge of Contract Management.
- Integrity, selflessness, strong commitment, persistent, responsible, honest, highly motivated, challenging, willingness to learn, good team work.
- Proven ability to work independently with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Willingness to go and / or placed in locations throughout Indonesia
- Solid public personality and ability to confidently represent the company
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENT
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the project to be on budget, on time and assured the quality of the project.
- Coordinate Project Management team to achieve and meet customer’s as well as company target and requirement
- Establishes work plan and staffing for the project to meet the set target
- Reviews status reports prepared by Project Personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Lead the company’s representation relating to projects during legal and contractual negotiations
- Coordinates Project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Maintain current and state of the art knowledge in related fields such as project, program and portfolio management, environmental, technology, construction, industry standards, building codes, standards and risk areas.
- Advanced skills and understanding of project management tools, accounting systems and current MS Office products particularly Excel.
Note: interview will be conducted in Jakarta.
Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. Please submit your resume to: email@example.com