PT. Qdc Technologies is a fast growing and a leading engineering company focusing on telecommunication and power infrastructure projects. Our customers are most of telecommunication operators, PLN and private companies. We are currently engaged in several projects at various regions in Indonesia, and areplanning to start new projects in several area of Indonesia. To support company’s business expansion, weare currently in need of strong and passionate professionals to be part of our team as:
SITE ENGINEER (PLTM/ Mini Hydro)
(Code : SE)
- Having at least 2 years work experience as Site Engineer Power project (mini hydro)
- S1/Bachelor preferable in Power, Telco, Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering
- Having wide-range network/ relationship in Power project
- Have experience in project mini hydro/ substation/manage service
- Excellent presentation skill
- Have flexible & nice personality
- Persuasion skill
- Price negotiation skill & Demonstrated high levels of oral and written communication skills.
- Good leadership skill
- Ability to build good relationship with customers / clients
- Good knowledge of project control methodologies and techniques.
- Integrity, responsible, honest, highly motivated, challenging, selflessness, not selfish, willingness to learn, good team work.
- Proven ability to work independently with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Willingness to go and / or placed in locations throughout Indonesia
- Solid public personality and ability to confidently represent the company
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENT
- Have knowledge and work experience in PLN or Project transmission/stringing/mini hydro/substation/manage service, would be an advantage
- Have good knowledge of Power project
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets, or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff
- Have general & operational management experience in a similar industry or organization.
- Checking & preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Providing technical advice, problem solving
- Ensuring site safety
- Advanced skills and understanding of project management tools, accounting systems and current MS Office products particularly Excel.
Note: interview will be conducted in Jakarta/ Medan, ready to be posted at all areas in Indonesia.
Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org